- World Vitiligo Day is coming to Detroit
- March 9 - Campaign bulletin (Doc, 15.5 KB)
- World Vitiligo Day Toolkit (Doc, 24 KB)
- World Vitiligo Day 2013 poster image - feel free to download and use for your support group awareness activities (Png, 352 KB)
- petition letter (Doc, 14 KB)
- World Vitiligo Day Press release - download and use or alter for your own events as required. (Doc, 14.5 KB)
- World Vitiligo Day awareness comic strip 1
Why Is It Important
There are a lot of people who don't want you to stand up for your rights and demand a cure. They say vitiligo is not life threatening and not contagious, and you must embrace a life of a pariah, hiding yourself from sunlight and from the society.
Vitiligo is an under-researched disease resulting in milky white skin patches on the skin. The breadth and complexity of the disease require international collaboration in therapy development. The severity of the disease calls for national healthcare support.
So, speak up for your condition and your rights. Sign the letter to tell the UN Secretary-General that you want recognition and support. It would be appreciated if you could give every member of your family or group an opportunity for signing.
Take part in survey
We have collected 15395 signatures of 500 000 (3.08%)